When trying to update my TomTom GP940 with TomTom Home - the update screen just sticks on 'Loading' — TomTom Community

When trying to update my TomTom GP940 with TomTom Home - the update screen just sticks on 'Loading'

praetoriuspraetorius Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I'm trying to download a newly purchased map. The Update was working and loading updates. I could see the map I had just purchased to download. I had to remove an old map to make room for the new map on my memory card. But when I returned to Update - it just gets stuck on 'Loading' without finally showing all the available downloads. I've tried restarting tomtom home, disconnecting and reconnecting my go940 but no help. Now I've paid for something I can get hold of.

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 761 [Revered Pioneer]
    uninstall and reinstall tomtom home
  • praetoriuspraetorius Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I already tried that. I reinstalled TomTom Home 2.21 but the problem is exactly the same. Trying to connect to Purchase Maps is exactly the same as Update my Go. I get the Loading bar and nothing happens.
  • Nicola9999Nicola9999 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited June 4
    Give me the address of the developers I will pay them the right tribute for that. I have the same issue, and by this high paying services i expect excelences not dog shit. I think that iron on the teeth can change the perception of what working means instead of robbery.