Paid for extension — TomTom Community

Paid for extension

FyAllFyAll Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
edited May 30 in TomTom Services
I paid for traffic and cameras extensions for another 12 months. Both expire at the 16 of June. Still nothing. No update. Why is that?

Best Answer

• markos8714markos8714 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    FyAll wrote: »
    markos8714 wrote: »
    Hi, how much did you pay for the extension?
    I want to plan for the same :)

Hi bro. 49.99 euros. After 2 weeks I've got the extension,but for the camera's they cut me 15 days. It was expire at June 16th 2021. Now it expires at May 31st 2022.
    I'm really frustrated with tomtom. I miss Beker. I really do.

Hi! wow and is 49.99E including also Fuel prices information and Off-street parking information too? or is just for traffic and cameras? because if it's so then I am wondering how much they are charging also for these other 2 services then :)
    what device are you using ?
    thanks Bro!

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 761 [Revered Pioneer]
    write to customer care email
  • FyAllFyAll Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]

Hi bro. 49.99 euros. After 2 weeks I've got the extension,but for the camera's they cut me 15 days. It was expire at June 16th 2021. Now it expires at May 31st 2022.
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 112 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    @FyAll I still feel there is a huge glitch in Speed Cameras at the moment - although not had any proof of it except many people are posting regarding issues with them.

My current uploaded SC database still (since February) will not show up Mobile Locations... like they've all been removed from the database.

Tried all the usual factory reset, etc. but still do not show up. Can all these Mobiles just simply disappear and/or Tom Tom users tapping on their devices 'NO' on the question "Is this camera still here?"?
    Not sure... as most people should know that any Mobile location known - just because no police or camera van there at that time - does not mean it is gone forever!
    edited June 4
    DJSheridan Hi bro. Till now I didn't had any problems with the camera warnings. Yes some times it's warning me but there's no more a camera there. So as long as I don't get a ticket, it's OK.
    It's not necessary to keep the mobile locations at all times. As long as I have the warning when I exactly need it.
    Accepted Answer
    FyAll wrote: »

Hi! wow and is 49.99E including also Fuel prices information and Off-street parking information too? or is just for traffic and cameras? because if it's so then I am wondering how much they are charging also for these other 2 services then :)
    what device are you using ?
    thanks Bro!
    Hi bro.
    Im using Go 6200 for trucks and motorhomes (I'm a truck driver).I payed only for the two services, traffic and cameras. It doesn't conclude the fuel price services but it shows me the tank stations and free parking spaces in the map. As for how much they charge, I don't know.
    I'm using the device only for the real-time camera warning and for the traffic reports .
    As a Navigation device I'm not satisfied . Becker was much better. Hope this helps you bro.