speed camera subscriptions TomTom RIDER 550 — TomTom Community

speed camera subscriptions TomTom RIDER 550

DorsetGentDorsetGent Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
edited May 27 in RIDER
When I bought this Rider 550, there was no indication of " Subscriptions " or deletion of speed camera warnings. ( I expect however there is in the small print )
If I had known I would expect something else may have been purchased.
Not impressed TomTom

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,254
    Superuser
    Hi @DorsetGent

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and will review your units settings on the TT servers and change if required. Look back here later to see what they have to say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,208 Moderator
    Hi @DorsetGent
    Welcome to the community!
    Your RIDER 550 already comes with speed cameras updates for the lifetime of the device.
    The updates are released twice every week- Tuesday and Thursday.

Regards, Vikram

• Man_Gius91Man_Gius91 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited June 3
    I also have the same problem, if I had known that speed cameras disappeared from the maps I would not have bought it.
    Hope they resolve!

Mod edit: Machine translated(Italian)
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 112 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    @DorsetGent
    Have you logged into your account? If so if you connect your device to your computer and log into the My Drive Connect (or whatever) you can click onto your device and then see what is loaded on.
    You will then see if you scroll down that you will have Speed Cameras loaded onto your device as @VikramK says.

Check on your setting of the device that they are activated and that Sounds And Alarms are set for them to alarm up.
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 112 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    @Man_Gius91
    Speed Cameras I feel are not uploading the full database at the moment (although not getting believed)...
    Either that or some units are not showing the full database set.

Mobile locations have totally disappeared from my device - and it is a new Premium X.
    edited June 4
    I have logged into my account, but it tells me to activate a subscription if I want speed cameras.
    But they had to be for life and even offline they had to work as they did until last year.
    I don't know what changed this year!

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)
    Hi @Man_Guis91

Your RIDER has speed cameras updates for the lifetime of the device.

The error you see on the account page is a bug already reported to our team. Please see my reply on a similar topic-

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1750134/#Comment_1750134

Regards, Vikram
    edited June 4
    thank you very much Vikramk, today I'll try and let you know!

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)
  • Wallace-aw-nawWallace-aw-naw Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I too was wondering about the Speed Camera updates.

Unlimited updates for the life of the device isn't all that obvious. Likewise for the maps.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,666
    Superusers
    edited June 13
    Hi
    @Wallace-aw-naw
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Hi @Wallace-aw-naw
    All the services look good for your RIDER.
    The updates for map and TomTom Services will be offered as they are available.
    - Vikram