12 month subscription not recognised by Tom Tom Go Android 10. — TomTom Community

12 month subscription not recognised by Tom Tom Go Android 10.

stefcepstefcep Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi,

I have installed Tom Tom Go App on in car Android 10 device. My trial ended on the 25 th May 2021 .

I purchased a 12 month subscription on 23 May 2021. When I start the Tom Tom App, it tells me my trial period is about to expire and gives me option to subscribe.

My Tom Tom Go subscription purchase is visible in my Google Play account subscriptions.
The device that App is installed on has no mobile internet connection other than home wireless.

How do I get the subscription registered on the app?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,369 Moderator
    Hi @stefcep

Welcome to the Community! Have you tried restoring the purchase ? There should be an option to 'Restore Purchases' at the bottom of the screen where you see subscription plans.

Regards, lampard
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 320
    Staff
    Hi @stefcep , just to confirm here, you bought Google Play subscription for our app, yes?

There is this known bug related to multiple google account and google play subscriptions. They best solution is to uninstall the TT GO Nav app, clear app cache of Google Play Store, then open Google Play store, make sure that account with subscription is selected in top right corner, then install TT GO Nav app and open it.
    Staff
    Staff
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 269 [Exalted Navigator]
    Happened several times to me. Only solution I know is to Delete Cache and Data (storage), Uninstall, Reinstall, Redownload 54 U. S. maps, and Re-setup everything else.
    Staff
    Hi @stefcep I'm also checking with our team following:
    The device that App is installed on has no mobile internet connection other than home wireless.