New Order not Confirmed — TomTom Community

New Order not Confirmed

Hi
Registered and attempted to purchase GO Essential 6" with protective case, screen pack & mount disk and have an Order number.
Status is 'New'. Checked and this means order not confirmed - no details entered.
Payment status 'Created'. I put in card details, but due to bad figure on back (wrong 3 digits) probably means not authorised?
I want to know if order not accepted/paid, can invoice be delivered to my email? I hesitate to cancel this order and re-purchase in case all these items are no longer available and I lose my discount, which I do not want to happen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated so thank you for taking time to reply to such a basic question. I've tried to navigate this site but just get more confused.
Cheers, Elaine Mills (on behalf of my husband).

Best Answer

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 761 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    write email to customer care

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 761 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    write email to customer care
  • NewermNewerm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Had navigated around the site to find an email - something showed then I lost it again. Tried Chat but not keen on those. Will check again for the email details Tried the forum as I was getting nowhere fast. So, it's back to email, and I get that ;-) Just tried forum/community in case someone gave a useful link. Thanks for your response rider1rider, truly appreciated. There's a mountain of information on the site so it's not all wasted time, Cheers ;-)