Voice guidance cuts off — TomTom Community

Voice guidance cuts off

RichjkRichjk Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
When driving and the voice begins "red light camera in 400 ya...." It cuts off the end of the sentence. It does this for all alerts. Only happened since I updated to Android 11 but may be coincidence. I'm using the stock android voice rather than the app voices.

Android auto in Skoda Kamiq.
App version 8.46.0 (9441)
Android 11 fully up to date
Tagged:

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,323 Moderator
    Hi @Richjk

Welcome to the Community! This sounds a bit odd, can you provide us the Phone model and check if you have the same issue while using the voices in the app?

Best, lampard
  • RichjkRichjk Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Phone is OnePlus 7 Pro fully up to date.
    It's weird as now and again it gets the voice right and plays it in full then others (and most of the time) it clips the end off.
    Will try with internal voices and report back.
    Ta
    R
    Hi Lampard
    First test with the in app voices and it doesn't cut off so this looks to be the issue.
    Thanks
    R
  • SanderGSanderG Posts: 4
    Staff
    edited May 31
    I see our new voices resolved your issue.
    Did you have "Use Bluetooth HFP" enabled when using the Platform voice? if so, could you try with it disabled and let us know?
    Hi. Bluetooth HFP was off.
    R
    Hi. Just to update, the cutting off has reoccurred with the internal amigo voice. I deleted and reloaded the app too and still the same.it basically cuts off the bit where they're saying the speed limit "speed limit is 40 miles per" and then it cuts.