Request for 'Android Auto' audio output — TomTom Community

Request for 'Android Auto' audio output

ajlee777ajlee777 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi-

I have a feature suggestion. Can TT provide an ability to choose audio output based on Android Auto and non Android Auto mode? On one car I have AA so I would set to Music Channel so the voice is broadcasted into my car speakers. In my other car that doesn't have AA a non AA mode would be great so it can be set to Ring Channel because my phone is connected to Bluetooth for phone usage and can't hear navigation unless it's on my phone speaker. Thanks!

Mod edit:This discussion was created from comments split from: GO Navigation app 3.1 - Android Auto!.

Comments

• ajlee777ajlee777 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 25
    3xpw5s7qocjp.jpg

• szachowaszachowa Posts: 339
    Staff
    ajlee777 wrote: »
    Hi-

I have a feature suggestion. Can TT provide an ability to choose audio output based on Android Auto and non Android Auto mode? On one car I have AA so I would set to Music Channel so the voice is broadcasted into my car speakers. In my other car that doesn't have AA a non AA mode would be great so it can be set to Ring Channel because my phone is connected to Bluetooth for phone usage and can't hear navigation unless it's on my phone speaker. Thanks!

3xpw5s7qocjp.jpg

I will report this suggestion as an improvement to consider it in the future.
    Thanks!
    Staff
    szachowa wrote: »
    ajlee777 wrote: »
    Hi-

3xpw5s7qocjp.jpg

I will report this suggestion as an improvement to consider it in the future.
    Thanks!

Reported GONAV-3274 for us (providing here ID just for tracking purposes).
  • MUPMUP Posts: 259 [Supreme Pioneer]
    @szachowa
    In addition to the feature suggestion "Audio output" please check the possibility to integrate a button "Test Audio Output" in the same window.

So the user will be able to check the sound-quality after selecting a channel immediately.

Many thanks.
    Staff
    MUP wrote: »
    @szachowa
    In addition to the feature suggestion "Audio output" please check the possibility to integrate a button "Test Audio Output" in the same window.

So the user will be able to check the sound-quality after selecting a channel immediately.

Many thanks.

This is nice idea, but you can check sound quality by tapping one of downloaded voices in voices screen.
    When you tap the voice, it will play short demo with features that given voice have.