MyDrive and AA — TomTom Community

MyDrive and AA

First of all, I would like to say that I am very happy with the addition of TomTom Go in Android Auto.

My question is.
When we are on vacation I have entered the route in advance, but during this route my wife sometimes wants to adjust it because she has found a nicer place. She used to make this adjustment via MyDrive and I then received a new route which I then followed. This does not work in the AA version. Now you can of course say that she can adjust it on the screen, but she finds it easier on her phone via MyDrive. Will this option be added soon? or is this asking too much.

Comments

• 954dk954dk Posts: 306 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    edited May 25
    As Long as the route is below 18 waypoints (+start & end), you'll still be able to send the updated route from MyDrive to your app and even save it in different versions.

And you can also drive the tour, planned by your wife, as long as you remember to load it before connecting your phone to the Android Auto unit :)
  • irina-shkirina-shk Posts: 20
    Staff
    @androidius Thakns for your report, it indeed doesn't work on AA currently. I added an internal ticket for adding such a possibility GONAV-3302
  • 954dk954dk Posts: 306 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    edited May 27
    irina-shk wrote: »
    @androidius Thakns for your report, it indeed doesn't work on AA currently. I added an internal ticket for adding such a possibility GONAV-3302

Try doing as described in my post above, Irina or see these pics.

MyDrive:
    tn13b2qc0pkr.jpg

Route sent to GO:
    sv237hf0zgef.jpg

Appearing on AA:
    7xv4e296t921.jpg

Waypoint on AA:
    gh6yes6k8h07.jpg

• irina-shkirina-shk Posts: 20
    Staff
    edited May 26
    @954dk
    On your screenshots you first accept the route on the phone and ofc it will be visible on AA. But it won't work if app is open ONLY on AA, you won't receive route from MD.