"No Route Possible" on TomTom GO App — TomTom Community

"No Route Possible" on TomTom GO App

ssevyssevy Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have always used the myrouteapp.com to create my routes, then saved them to MyDrive, allowing me to load them into the My Routes tab in my TomTom GO app on my Android phone. Everything worked perfectly, and the TomTom GO app was always great. Now when I load routes, I click on them as usual, but always get the "No Route Possible" message.
Is there a fix for this, or another route planner I can use to make my routes which the TomTom GO app can then navigate?
Thank you

Comments

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 15,512
    Superusers
    Have you installed all the maps that are required for the route, including ferries?
    Do you see that even on small routes e.g. around your own city
  • ssevyssevy Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    yes, the entire US is installed, including ferries.
    I just made a short local route and it seems to work?
    Superusers
    Strange.
    Then I could imagine a waypoint on an impassable or closed road.
    Routes that I have used in the past do not work now, so I do not think impassable or closed roads are the issue?
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 339
    Staff
    Hi @ssevy , there can be some other factors that can cause no route possible message.

Would it be possible to share the route that causes this issue? Otherwise it will be very hard for us to check it.
    I just posted a route called "szachowa Day 1 west testing route" in mydrive.
    Staff
    ssevy wrote: »
    I just posted a route called "szachowa Day 1 west testing route" in mydrive.

Hi @ssevy , you can share link to this route on my drive via private message.
    Staff
    Reported GONAV-3285 (our internal ticket for tracking), since it will take a while to check it.
    Superusers
    What happens if you only plan your tour from starting Point up to this point?
    Somehow my stomach says that the ferries could be the problem
    gd3mq7mubey7.png
    Staff
    Lochfrass wrote: »
    What happens if you only plan your tour from starting Point up to this point?
    Somehow my stomach says that the ferries could be the problem
    gd3mq7mubey7.png

I will try to check it today, nice @Lochfrass , thank you!
    Staff
    Hi @ssevy , I'm unable to reproduce this issue,

Please take a look:
    pqy4yhju63ue.gif

Please make sure to download NY and PA states.
    Thank you. I had previously loaded all of the maps, but now I have deleted the app and then reinstalled and reloaded the maps, and it is working. Perhaps there were map updates that did not get loaded, or maybe the files were somehow corrupted?
    Again, many thanks for your help!