I have tom tom start 40 — TomTom Community

I have tom tom start 40

while updating I clicked on map of europe ,instead of map of uk ,I updated device ( now europe map) so I purchased new map of uk but cant find anyway to install it?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Hi @stevenson_123
    Welcome to the community! Your START 40 already has lifetime map updates for Europe which included UK as well.
    If you connect the device to MyDrive Connect you should see the list of available maps for download under My Content tab.

3jzfh1m2pjrs.png

You can contact our customer service to raise a refund request for your recent order.

Regards, Vikram
  • stevenson_123stevenson_123 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    hi vikram I have accidently selected europe map, instead of uk map,there dosent seem to be anyway to restore uk map,so this was why I purchased uk map ,I have tried to select map from my drive connect which only shows the pay maps, and there is no access to uk map on tom tom as it seems to be locked to eastern europe. therefore I dont know how to resolve, I have tried tom tom reset to factory settings however it restarts showing eastern european map?
    Hi @stevenson_123
    MyDrive Connect should allow you to change the map zone. See the steps in our support article here

Regards, Vikram
  • stevenson_123stevenson_123 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    cant change zone on europe map ,it has a red cross in front of it where it says europe?
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram