wrong speed — TomTom Community

wrong speed

librakiblibrakib Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited May 19 in Map quality
I've noticed that tomtom road speed in my area (Stockholm and Södertälje city) are showing the wrong speed limit both on my tomtom Go 50 and Go 500. It's regularly showing 30 in a 50, limit40 in a 60 limit, 50 in a 40 limit, 90 in a 70 and more. I started to report the errors on mapshare but it's not easy as you have to zoom in to the area and can't see how. this problem need to be solve asp if Tomyom could not manage to do it´s batter to remove this Feature from there map.

Comments

• LepreLepre Posts: 96 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    librakib wrote: »
    I've noticed that tomtom road speed in my area (Stockholm and Södertälje city) are showing the wrong speed limit both on my tomtom Go 50 and Go 500. It's regularly showing 30 in a 50, limit40 in a 60 limit, 50 in a 40 limit, 90 in a 70 and more. I started to report the errors on mapshare but it's not easy as you have to zoom in to the area and can't see how. this problem need to be solve asp if Tomyom could not manage to do it´s batter to remove this Feature from there map.

Hello,
    to be honest I agree with what you write, even in Italy it is the same thing, too many roads with limits that are unfortunately wrong!