from W.Europe app to new Go app: offer? — TomTom Community

from W.Europe app to new Go app: offer?

I bought the TomTom W.Europe app. Had to update my I-phone to new iOS, but unfortunately the app would not load anymore. Can you help me or formulate a fair proposal please. Thank you.

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,312 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Tom_Delaey_1968

Welcome to the Community! We removed the old TomTom Navigation from the AppStore. The first generation app you’re referring to, we are no longer able to support and no longer offer updates. It was replaced by GO Mobile App and now it's in the 3rd generation, i.e. Go Navigation App.

If you wish to use the new Go Navigation App, please get in touch with our support and see if they can help you with this one. You can either start a live chat or send them an email.

Regards, lampard

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,312 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Tom_Delaey_1968

Welcome to the Community! We removed the old TomTom Navigation from the AppStore. The first generation app you’re referring to, we are no longer able to support and no longer offer updates. It was replaced by GO Mobile App and now it's in the 3rd generation, i.e. Go Navigation App.

If you wish to use the new Go Navigation App, please get in touch with our support and see if they can help you with this one. You can either start a live chat or send them an email.

Regards, lampard
  • Tom_Delaey_1968Tom_Delaey_1968 Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    Thank you Mr. Lampard! Much appreciated your prompt reply. I do not know where to find the connection to TomTom support, email or chat. Could you send me a link please. Thank you and have a great day!
  • nigelbbbnigelbbb Posts: 55 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    The original TomTom Navigator app v1.29 still works perfectly well on my iPhone 12 Pro Max running the latest iOS 14.5.1. It no longer receives map updates & Live Traffic isn't offered any more but it is still in many ways superior to the current app.
    I still often use it in our rural area as inputing the destination is much easier & simpler plus the layout of the main map screen is clearer.