New maps v10.70 available for download

VikramK
VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
edited May 2021 in News and announcements
g0lcragy9ijd.jpg
Hello All,

On Tuesday 18th of May, we have released maps version 10.70 (Car/Motorcycle/Automotive/Truck/Camper), except for the GO Discover.

The TomTom Classic maps are commercially released and available for download via MapShop every 3 months.

Next to the TomTom Classic map we also have NDS maps (used in the GO Discover and GO Navigation app): those maps are not part of this quarterly MapShop release.

For the GO Discover we only offer the weekly map updates. More information regarding the full NDS map update will follow separately.

Depending on your device model the maps will be offered as downloads through WiFi®, using MyDrive Connect or TomTom HOME.

Drive safe!

Regards, Vikram :)

Comments

• Waszko1980
    Waszko1980 Registered Users Posts: 42
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited May 2021
    For the GO Discover we only offer the weekly map updates. More information regarding the full NDS map update will follow separately.

Please explain to me why we are losing as the owners of the newest Go Discover. Take a look at the photo below. Go 5200 has a new way, and Go Discover is gone! Yesterday updated navigations to the newest maps! What NDS maps are better at ?! I've been using it since March and haven't noticed the roads you added in the weekly update. In addition, the colors of the disruptions such as roadworks are easier to see in the Go 5200!
    Currently, TomTom AmiGo has the latest maps, then from yesterday Go 5200, the last Go Discover to be the newest does NOT have the latest maps at the moment! This is what it is supposed to look like? That's why I bought it? I gave up the SIM card at the expense of frequent map updates that are not physically present! I want Go Discover to have maps like TomTom AmiGo. Everything is there!
    So far I am not satisfied. TomTom for improvement!

h4z28ytcj2uu.jpg

To authenticate my entry, I send a photo with Go 5200 at the top, below Go Discover and next to TomTom AmiGo. Two roundabouts along Zarecka Street. Guess which device theirs does not have one of them ...

eppnov1l5rri.jpg

• dordas
    dordas Registered Users Posts: 9
    Apprentice Traveler
    Waszko1980 wrote: »

Please explain to me why we are losing as the owners of the newest Go Discover. Take a look at the photo below. Go 5200 has a new way, and Go Discover is gone! Yesterday updated navigations to the newest maps! What NDS maps are better at ?! I've been using it since March and haven't noticed the roads you added in the weekly update. In addition, the colors of the disruptions such as roadworks are easier to see in the Go 5200!
    Currently, TomTom AmiGo has the latest maps, then from yesterday Go 5200, the last Go Discover to be the newest does NOT have the latest maps at the moment! This is what it is supposed to look like? That's why I bought it? I gave up the SIM card at the expense of frequent map updates that are not physically present! I want Go Discover to have maps like TomTom AmiGo. Everything is there!
    So far I am not satisfied. TomTom for improvement!

h4z28ytcj2uu.jpg

To authenticate my entry, I send a photo with Go 5200 at the top, below Go Discover and next to TomTom AmiGo. Two roundabouts along Zarecka Street. Guess which device theirs does not have one of them ...

eppnov1l5rri.jpg

I have the same problems with Greece map.
  • tripleseven777
    tripleseven777 Registered Users Posts: 0
    New Seeker
    Dear TomTom Service,

does the map "Europe" v1070.10935 (04/2021) contain the islands Madeira (Portugal) and Zakynthos (Greece)?

Thanks in advance.
    Kind regards
  • tmtm3721_un41
    tmtm3721_un41 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    Dear Tomtom Service,

Does map v10.70 includes updates about the renumbering of high way exists in Massachusetts of the USA?

Regards.
  • tonygr
    tonygr Registered Users Posts: 88
    Supreme Trailblazer
    Version 10.70 was released on 18th May 2021
    Is there a date for the next quarterly release, due imminently, given today is 19th August?
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
    Hi @tonygr
    We hope to release them in the next week. The date is not confirmed, it would depend on how the testing goes..

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • tonygr
    tonygr Registered Users Posts: 88
    Supreme Trailblazer
    Thanks
  • Lepre
    Lepre Registered Users Posts: 135
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Hello everyone!
    New map update available!

Version: v10.75