Wil my GO 600/610 sn:QS......... get the lates v10.7 maps update — TomTom Community

Wil my GO 600/610 sn:QS......... get the lates v10.7 maps update

Please,
If someone can give me information will my TomTom GO 600/610, sn: QSxxxxxxxx38 (0), get the latest v10.7 maps update.
Until now I have update for 10.65 maps and v10.7 maps are avalaible now, but no update for the latest maps is ofered for my device.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Best Answers

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 1,510 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    Cartography version 10.70 is not yet available for download.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,214
    Superuser
    edited May 18 Accepted Answer
    Hi @AlexandarSerbia

Map version updates 10.70 have not been released yet. It was noted the other day that the Europe Map version 10.70 was being referred too on the TT website if purchased. One of the Mods on here was querying this with the Map team as he did not think it was correct. If you have been getting the quarterly updates then when version 10.70 is released, which will be announced on this forum, I am sure you will be included.

Doug

Answers

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 1,510 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    Cartography version 10.70 is not yet available for download.
    Superuser
    edited May 18 Accepted Answer
    Hi @AlexandarSerbia

Map version updates 10.70 have not been released yet. It was noted the other day that the Europe Map version 10.70 was being referred too on the TT website if purchased. One of the Mods on here was querying this with the Map team as he did not think it was correct. If you have been getting the quarterly updates then when version 10.70 is released, which will be announced on this forum, I am sure you will be included.

Doug
    Superuser
    Hi @AlexandarSerbia

Update to 10.70 should be available now.

Doug