Route does not highlight on the GO CAMPER tomtom — TomTom Community

Route does not highlight on the GO CAMPER tomtom

My go Camper has 2 problems First the route does not highlight the road i am traveling should be light blue but it is black as are all the roads on screen
second entered route started to drive 25min journey time 10min into travel the device announces that the route had been abandoned and set a new destination point 1.5 hrs away ? went to recent destinations reset to the destination I needed and continued 2mile from destination it did it again

Best Answer

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,984
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    If there are 2 devices on an account that support myDrive, they take each other's destinations away.
    I have experienced this with my Go5200 and my wife's Go5200.
    When we were on the road at the same time, I received her destination.

I then stopped the synchronisation to MyDrive on the device and since then it works perfectly.
    Menu/Settings/myDrive/Interrupt synchronisation
    If we want to synchronise our "My Places", I only need to log back into myDrive on the device.

Answers

Superusers
    Hello
    Have you ever reset the device to factory settings?
    menu/settings/system/device reset
    second entered route started to drive 25min journey time 10min into travel the device announces that the route had been abandoned and set a new destination point 1.5 hrs away ? went to recent destinations reset to the destination I needed and continued 2mile from destination it did it again
    Have you a second device on the same Mailadress as your Go Camper?
  • smithpeterfishsmithpeterfish Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi Lochfrass Yes I do have my old unit on and I have just deleted it, and Know not done a factory resset
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    If there are 2 devices on an account that support myDrive, they take each other's destinations away.
    I have experienced this with my Go5200 and my wife's Go5200.
    When we were on the road at the same time, I received her destination.

I then stopped the synchronisation to MyDrive on the device and since then it works perfectly.
    Menu/Settings/myDrive/Interrupt synchronisation
    If we want to synchronise our "My Places", I only need to log back into myDrive on the device.