Anyone managed to get the TomTom family subscription working for iOS? — TomTom Community

Anyone managed to get the TomTom family subscription working for iOS?

stm2255stm2255 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Apple have told me to contact TomTom because the family subscription does not work at all. Seems to be no support options? Anyone else had this problem?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,312 Moderator
    edited May 17
    Hi @stm2255

Welcome to the Community! Have you checked this article here about Family sharing?

Regards, lampard
  • Rob21Rob21 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Dear Lampard,
    I have the same problem. Checked your article but this did not help. Is it possible that this needs to be released/reset for my account? Unfortunately Tomtom does not offer any customer service phone/chat options.
    Under iOS settings on both my wife's and my phone family sharing for Tomtom is activated. However, the MobileGo app says the following: "No active subscriptions were found for this TomTom account. Renew your subscription to keep enjoying TomTom Go Navigation."

Thanks for a brief note, Rob
  • ardosterardoster Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Same problem here.

In my wife's iPhone, I can see we're sharing the 12-Month Family Subscription. But when I open the Tomtom Go app on her phone, it asks me to buy a new subscription.

I'm really disappointed with this problem and the ABSOLUTELY LACK of customer service. I can promise that this problem is fixed, or I will not renew.
  • stm2255stm2255 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I spoke to Apple at length about this and they did multiple checks. This is very much a TomTom problem.
  • ardosterardoster Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Tomtom "Customer Service" via Twitter has told me that they will check the problem. But no news for the moment.