Faulty GO620 - how to contact support and claim a refund/replacement? — TomTom Community

Faulty GO620 - how to contact support and claim a refund/replacement?

Hi,

I have a faulty GO620 that constantly, shuts down, restart and just looping restart/shut down. The product is faulty and I want a refund or a replacement product. I tried to contact support via Chat but no answers. I lodge a request last July but absolutely no response.

How do I get in touch with the support and can claim a replacement or refund for their faulty product?

I just get the impression that they try to hide away for any response or issues with their products.

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 15,394
    Superusers
  • Fredrik_P1Fredrik_P1 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I tried it but it just send me looping around to same contact info page,,,doesn't work unfortunately....I have never experienced such a NO SUPPORT Culture at any company bbefor, they just seams to hide away from all after-sale support and refund requests..
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 15,394
    Superusers
    You're right, other companies have also been able to maintain telephone support.
    Unfortunately, there is not much we users can do except help each other. Maybe someone knows another way.
  • Fredrik_P1Fredrik_P1 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Update: After hours of trying I managed to send an email to their support and the following day I got a reply from their support team! Happy to get a response. They asked me to re-install the software on my TomTom device by performing a recovery mode on it.

So I was wrong, it's possible to get in touch with the support! I just wish it was easier to get in contact :)

I will follow their instructions and hope it solves the problem.