Stephen Fry voice on GO Premium X — TomTom Community

Stephen Fry voice on GO Premium X

I want to have the Stephen Fry voice which I have on my previous device. Is this possible. Thank you

Best Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,967
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

@lampard should pick this up tomorrow and add the voice to your account so you can add it to your unit. Look back here then to see what he has to say.

Doug
  • GranPalasGranPalas Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    :) Thank you so much for your help in sorting this out.
    Superuser
    edited May 13 Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

Your welcome. In case it is relevant do you want the metric or yards version of the voice.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,312 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

If you now make a soft reset on your GO device and check for the updates when it connects to WiFi, you'll be able to see the voice download.

Regards, lampard
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for all your help, I now have Stephen Fry voice on my new device. Very impressed.
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

When you get a chance, please click 'Yes' to mark comments as an answer so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, lampard

Answers

Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

@lampard should pick this up tomorrow and add the voice to your account so you can add it to your unit. Look back here then to see what he has to say.

Doug
    Accepted Answer
    :) Thank you so much for your help in sorting this out.
    Superuser
    edited May 13 Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

Your welcome. In case it is relevant do you want the metric or yards version of the voice.

Doug
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

If you now make a soft reset on your GO device and check for the updates when it connects to WiFi, you'll be able to see the voice download.

Regards, lampard
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for all your help, I now have Stephen Fry voice on my new device. Very impressed.
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @GranPalas

When you get a chance, please click 'Yes' to mark comments as an answer so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, lampard