Carminat TomTom showing a green screen with a picture of a laptop — TomTom Community

Carminat TomTom showing a green screen with a picture of a laptop

SuperPobSuperPob Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited May 11 in Built in car navigation
Hi, I'm having an issue with my Carminat TomTom in my Renault Megane. It keeps showing me a green screen with a picture of a laptop => SD Card => Navigation System and it will not go away. The green screen is on permanently even with the engine off. I've tried updating the SD card, copy to a new SD card incase the old is broken and it still stays on. Any advice or help please as I can't control radio, bluetooth phone etc whilst I have the "green screen". Thanks.

Comments

• SuperPobSuperPob Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I've formatted the card as suggested but my car doesn't seem to want to re-initialize my card. I've stick got that stupid green screen staring at me, I can't see anything but the same imagine as described previously.

I obviously can't update the card as TomTom Home doesn't recognise a blank card.
  • AngryBirdAngryBird Posts: 56 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    edited May 12
    @SuperPob - try to remove fuse that is responsible for the radio (or even better - disconnect battery for 10 minutes). But make sure you know your radio PIN before doing this :)
    May solve the issue and may allow to do what Vikram asked you to do