NO SCHOOL ZONES in Oceania Truck Maps — TomTom Community

NO SCHOOL ZONES in Oceania Truck Maps

Sydney Heavy liftSydney Heavy lift Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello TomTom Support,

We have escalated this request many months ago and ALSO at the time of initial purchase of the
Go Professional 620 ( Truckers Version). - APPLICATION VERSION: 20.102.0003.411(0) ( 19/02/2021)
Oceania Truck Map v106.5.10714 ( Released 01/2021)

At the time the support staff informed me that this was known to TomTom and was scheduled for a map release fix. This has been almost 2 years now and both my support ticket and discussion point were deleted.

There has NEVER been any School Zone speed limits applied to the Oceania Truck Map.

School Zones are a 40km/hr speed zone surrounding schools between the hours of

Morning - 8:00am to 9:30am
Afternoon: 2:30pm - 4:00 pm

I believe this options is available on other Tom Tom device maps and WAS available in prior Tom Tom Device.

Can you please advise when this will be resolved and a fix put in place?

Tagged:

Comments

• Sydney Heavy liftSydney Heavy lift Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello TomTom Support,

We have escalated this request many months ago and ALSO at the time of initial purchase of the
    Go Professional 620 ( Truckers Version). - APPLICATION VERSION: 20.102.0003.411(0) ( 19/02/2021)
    Oceania Truck Map v106.5.10714 ( Released 01/2021)

At the time the support staff informed me that this was known to TomTom and was scheduled for a map release fix. This has been almost 2 years now and both my support ticket and discussion point were deleted.

There has NEVER been any School Zone speed limits applied to the Oceania Truck Map.

School Zones are a 40km/hr speed zone surrounding schools between the hours of

Morning - 8:00am to 9:30am
    Afternoon: 2:30pm - 4:00 pm

I believe this options is available on other Tom Tom device maps and WAS available in prior Tom Tom Device.

Can you please advise when this will be resolved and a fix put in place?