No voice on my GO 600 — TomTom Community

No voice on my GO 600

my go 600 tells me the time of rrival, but does ot tell me when to make a turn or turn around or any other voice. HELP<PLEASE

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,254
    Superuser
    Hi @davidweinerman701 Ed

If you Tap Menu does the directions icon at the righthand end of the Volume bar have a line through it. If so Tap it to remove the line and restore the directions function.

Doug
  • davidweinerman701davidweinerman701 Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks Doug,but TomTom no longer has a USA office in Burlington ,Mass. They moved to Lebanon, New Hampshire Very small town) and they don't answer the phone. It's like they don't service their products. The only question is, is the little "teeth" in the end of the suction cup compromised, or the face of the unit is ? If yu have any ideas, it would help, and if you have a working number for them, that would be better. Dave
    Superuser
    Hi @davidweinerman701

Since the start of the current crisis with so many working from home Tomtom have not had a Phone Line Customer Support. If you wish to contact them then you need to use Chat or Email is available.

Doug
    Thanks Doug, but who do you e mail? Who do you chat with there ? If you know I would appreciate it.It seems strange however, if they moved to Lebanon, New hampshre, that would be a very rural area and I think a phone would be in a home? Thanks for your help.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,666
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @davidweinerman701
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    1st... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    THANKS DOUG, THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED. HAD TO RESET MY GO 600.
    Superuser
    Hi @davidweinerman701

Glad you are sorted.

Doug