Need help and/or a refund for inability to install Mazda CX5 TomTom map update — TomTom Community

Need help and/or a refund for inability to install Mazda CX5 TomTom map update

MarkSWDMMarkSWDM Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited May 11 in Built in car navigation
On March 25, 2021, I purchased an update of my GPS system for my 2014 Mazda CX5. Since I have received 6 emails from Anushee Bibekar and recently 2 emails from "Sam" at Zendesk support. No one at TomTom has been able to resolve my map updating issues. My current issue is that I am TRYING to download the FULL USA/CANADA map update for my Mazda. When I log into TomTom Home, the only update for me, showing in my download queue, is an update to the Eastern USA and Canada. I purchased for $64.15 on 03/25/2021 the ENTIRE USA/Canada map update. Can someone at TOMTOM PLEASE help me! I tried to us your chat feature, but it did not work for me. So I ask you to reset my TOMTOM account so that when I log into TOMTOM Home, I can see an available download of the ENTIRE USA/Canada map file, or Please refund my $64.15 purchase. Thank you for any help you can provide to me. This has been the most frustrating process ever for me.

Comments

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 761 [Revered Pioneer]
    is there space for full map
  • MarkSWDMMarkSWDM Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    SD card that was original equipment on our Mazda is 4 GB. Have an 8 GB available as current U.S./Canada map files require more than 4 GB. Not receiving the help I need to complete this update from TomTom.
  • AngryBirdAngryBird Posts: 56 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    @MarkSWDM try with blank 16Gb card:
    - Format it FAT32
    - insert into Navigation and wait for 2 minutes
    - use satnav menu to remove SD card
    - try to do your updates on PC again with the new card