What do I buy to update/renew my Live subscription on my Mazda NB1?

IanBond
IanBond Registered Users Posts: 16
Master Explorer
edited May 2021 in Built in car navigation
My NB1 Mazda in car navigation is telling me that my Live Services have expired & they will send me an email to renew -- no email received, do I buy --" Live Services - Europe - One year" ?

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @IanBond
    On our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/live-services/world/
    Depending on your preference- 1 month/year, you can order the subscription.

It's compatible to work with your built-in TomTom LIVE device.

Regards, Vikram
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi VikramK,
    Thanks for that, used a different browser & it all went smoothly, confused that the Order page says that " Live Services" will be updated automatically on device & then the Invoice says "Download using TomTom home etc by inserting SD card in a computer", I guess as this is an In Dash device that doesn't apply. Anyway Thank You again for your help.
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    All working well now -- thank you for help. Nigel ( IanBond)

Answers

• VikramK
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @IanBond
    On our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/live-services/world/
    Depending on your preference- 1 month/year, you can order the subscription.

It's compatible to work with your built-in TomTom LIVE device.

Regards, Vikram
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Hi VikramK, I clicked through the link, correct page opened, clicked on Yearly @£23.99 & it instantly goes to "page not available" does this mean that the Yearly deal is gone & i can only pay monthly @£4.50pm -- huge difference there !! Advice please.
  • VikramK
    edited May 2021
    Hi lan,
    The 1-year link works for me.
    Have you tried clearing browser cookies, also try to open the link in a different browser?

Thanks, Vikram
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi VikramK,
    Thanks for that, used a different browser & it all went smoothly, confused that the Order page says that " Live Services" will be updated automatically on device & then the Invoice says "Download using TomTom home etc by inserting SD card in a computer", I guess as this is an In Dash device that doesn't apply. Anyway Thank You again for your help.
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    All working well now -- thank you for help. Nigel ( IanBond)
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    I have been charged for Live Services World without requesting it, am I on a recurring update, if so how do I stop this -- Ref invoice No - 413541815 @ £23.99.

I have recently purchased Live Services Europe on 413494473 so what is going on please ?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,353
    Revered Voyager
    How to cancel an ongoing service subscription https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013902260
  • IanBond
    Master Explorer
    Sorry Willy875 this link doesn't work, just goes to Tomtom discussions page & I cant get to anything that allows me to cancel.