Can someone please help me please? — TomTom Community

Can someone please help me please?

ZarahZarah Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
My satnav part was playing up and started to constantly restart itself.. to the point when I start the car, it just shows a black screen and the radio comes on in the background. I have reset it and updated the maps version and have been charged for this.. I have inserted the memory card back in the built in satnav and its still not doing anything and is still restarting... I have deleted everything off the memory card and reinstalled everything and it states successfully completed but when I have put it back in the slot in the car and started engine, it is still a black screen with a loading picture.. the radio still works but I have to guess the station when changing this. I will be grateful if anyone could help me.. it is really annoying as I am relying on the satnav on my phone and this is very annoying. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ZarahZarah Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    My car is a Renault Clio Dynamique 2011
  • ZarahZarah Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi, thanks for the link, however.. I am not entirely sure if I am following everything on the link or just parts of it. I am just really annoyed as I have spent most of the day trying to fix this. It has never done it in the whole time of having the car but it is now 10 years old. I have completed the updates on computer fine, it just doesn't do anything when I put it back in the slot. It just brings up a loading screen and just restarts itself constantly. Surely if it is updating on the memory card, it should work in the car??