Traffic / Speed Camera Subscription issues on new Go Professional 6250 — TomTom Community

Traffic / Speed Camera Subscription issues on new Go Professional 6250

Hi all. I just bought a Go Professional 6250 with wifi from Amazon. Brand new. I set the device up and it's saying TomTom traffic subscription expires on 26/05/2021 which is less than a month away.

Also when i'm logged into the mydrive connect it's giving an option to buy a speed camera camera updates for 3 months for a discount price.

I thought both traffic and speed camera info was free for the lifetime of the device?

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

John

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    edited May 4 Accepted Answer
    @John_Thomson21
    Hi John
    Done! The device has been linked to your TomTom account.

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• John_Thomson21John_Thomson21 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It's also saying Trucker POI is out of date and wanting to charge me £5 to update this?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,872
    Superuser
    Hi @John_Thomson21

Let us see what @VikramK has to say after he has checked your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
    Thanks DougLap :)
    Just incase it makes a difference. There is a section on mydrive connect that you can input an activation code? I never received one of those with mine. Should I have?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,872
    Superuser
    Hi @John_Thomson21

No.

Doug
    Hi @John_Thomson21

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
    Ok VikramK. I'll try that just now.

• Tom456Tom456 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi all. I've had exactly the same experience as the OP.

I tried to fix it by registering the device through MyDrive Connect but the software won't acknowledge that the device is logged in, so it keeps returning me to the "Do you want to add this device?" page. Perhaps it's something to do with my account status.

So I'm glad I found this thread. Vikram, is it possible you could assist me in the same way please? Thank you.
    Hi @Tom456

Welcome to the community!
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
    Vikram,

Sat Nav is working a great now. thanks for your help.

Really Appreciate it!

Only thing now is the device has been removed from my account and now it's not letting me add it again.

I'm logged in to my account on the device itself but if i log in on my home computer my account isn't showing as having a TomTom added.

edited May 4 Accepted Answer
    @John_Thomson21
    Hi John
    Done! The device has been linked to your TomTom account.

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, Vikram
    Thanks Vikram,

It's now linked to my account.

Thanks for all your help.

Kind Regards

John