Are speed cameras included with the GO Premium X — TomTom Community

Are speed cameras included with the GO Premium X

I can't seem to find any way of contacting anybody at TomTom but I have just bought a GO Premium X and speed cameras don't seem to have been activated (but there seems to be an option to subscribe). I was under the impression that this was included with this product. Can somebody tell me if I'm right or wrong.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,731
    Superuser
    Hi @ChrisVessey

Cameras, Traffic and Map updates are included. @VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and can review your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here later to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Hi @ChrisVessey
    Welcome to the community!
    I don't see any issues with the services on your account.

On the device, if you go to-

Main menu- Settings- System- About

Under 'Subscriptions'

Do you see the status as activated for the -Speed Camera Services.

Regards, Vikram
  • ChrisVesseyChrisVessey Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited April 22
    It does show as Activated on the device but when I log in to my TomTom account on the page https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/account/details.html it says that Speed Cameras are not activated. The Serial Number is ZTxxxxxxxxx56.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ChrisVessey
    It's a website bug and has already been reported to our team. See my response to a similar topic here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1753644/#Comment_1753644

Thank you, Vikram
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 70 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hi @ChrisVessey
    I also have the Premium X and I have then on my device.
    If you log into My Drive Connect and check your devices content you will see if you scroll down that this is an option.