Low ethanol fuels for classic vehicles — TomTom Community

Low ethanol fuels for classic vehicles

CDTom5100CDTom5100 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
With the advent of E10 fuels in the UK but a large number of active classic vehicle users whose cars could be damaged using E10, is it possible for the feature which displays service stations/charging points to optionally only show those which serve Super rated fuels? This is going to increasingly become a problem, particularly in rural areas.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    edited April 22 Accepted Answer
    Hi @CDTom5100
    I will log the request as feedback :)
    A lot depends on how many of our customers request for a similar feature to be developed in future in order for this to be actually implemented.

Thank you, Vikram.

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 635 [Revered Pioneer]
    no filters available
  • CDTom5100CDTom5100 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks rider1rider :) It was as much a question about the possibility of it being developed as I was already aware that the filter didn't exist. I think this is going to be a problem for a lot of people and feel that, like the fact that charging points can now be shown when it wasn't possible before, the same could be done for Super rated fuel availability at service stations.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    edited April 22 Accepted Answer
    Hi @CDTom5100
    I will log the request as feedback :)
    A lot depends on how many of our customers request for a similar feature to be developed in future in order for this to be actually implemented.

Thank you, Vikram.
  • CDTom5100CDTom5100 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks VikramK! I hope we can get sufficient momentum (pun with the supermarket fuel brand name definitely intended!) to get this developed!

Thanks!
    Chris