cant log in on mydrive website — TomTom Community

cant log in on mydrive website

when i try to log in there comes a white box and it does nothing.
when i clear my coockies for the site the log in box comes up but if i try to log in the white box is comming back and im still not logged in.
i tried chrome, firefox, microsoft edge and internet explorer but nothing seems to work.
why isnt this fixed yet the problem was there already 4 years ago.

Comments

• knavelknavel Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    i even tried to install the mydrive app on windows but you need a device for it to continue and im using tomtom go on my phone and the app doesnt recognize it so the app is useless if you use youre phone
  • RussellUKRussellUK Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have tried using Firefox, Chrome & Internet Explorer - same problem on all 3 browsers - blank white box so can not log in. All are the latest browser versions
    It was working earlier - but I had problem then as it would not sync with my devices.
    I have re-started PC - cleared cookies & history - no difference.

Also tried accessing mydrive.tomtom.com on browsers my phone and still same problem.
  • RussellUKRussellUK Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Exactly the same problems for me - so yet again it is a tomtom issue ???
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 70 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hi @knavel and @RussellUK
    Strange as I have logged into My Drive Connect and all is fine.

@VikramK @lampard any suggestions?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,581 Moderator
    edited April 21
    Hello all

I tried logging in to MyDrive web and I was able to log in. A also asked a few of my colleagues to try the same and they had no issues.

Could you try it works for you in an incognito tab or a private window?
    https://mydrive.tomtom.com/

Regards, Vikram
  • knavelknavel Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    its working again now after a couple of times clearing the coockies and trying again.
    dont know what the exact problem was.
    lets hope it keeps working because the tomtom go app is one of the best navigation apps i tried where you can load gpx tracks.
    thumbs up for that!
    thanks for the responses!