Does anyone have a solution to carminat not showing radio after reset to factory defaults. — TomTom Community

Does anyone have a solution to carminat not showing radio after reset to factory defaults.

JonfrigJonfrig Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
First of all, I find it mindboggling that I'm able to destroy the infotainment by resetting it to factory default. I bought my first car, a 2011 Renault Megane with carminat. I wanted to reset it to delete the previous owners info. And after I did that I don't get any radio menu showing on the screen, I cannot add my new phone to the Bluetooth or get any sound what so ever except from radio static. The GPS and gps menu seems to be functioning, but the bottom radio line is just gone. I updated the SD card successfully via Tomtom home yesterday without any apparent changes.
Does anyone have any clue what I can do to fix this? I have tried the following already: taking out the infotainment fuse and back in to restart it and resetting the system again to no luck.

Please, if anyone have a solution, please help. :) I'm going crazy driving without any music.

Answers