Live Services update not working — TomTom Community

Live Services update not working

Gannet_UKGannet_UK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I purchased a further year of Live Services, updated my SD card, and put it back in the car (a 2013 Mazda CX-5) but still have no Live Services. Last time I had to perform a factory reset and soft reset. Do I need to do the same again?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @Gannet_UK
    Welcome to the community!
    Yes, I would recommend that you first do a soft reset and if the device is still not connecting then follow up with a factory reset.

When you do a factory reset it's important that you login again into TomTom Services on the device.

Regards, Vikram
  • Gannet_UKGannet_UK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram, thank you for the reply.

I did the factory reset and then re-updated the memory card on my computer (logged in as me). I do not get an option to login in via the car's internal TomTom - Live Services simply hangs when I press it. Anyway, the reset did not solve the issue - I still cannot connect to Live Services. Please advise what to do.

I also now have two further problems:
    -I cannot simply type in a UK postcode to navigate to it. The sat nav accepts the first 3 digits and brings up the relevant city, but then does not accept the final 3 digits. I have to manually enter the street. I have "navigate to postcode" enabled in the settings.
    -I no longer have the voice I purchased. I copied it onto the SD card from my computer, but the car's sat nav does not appear to have found it.
    Again, please advise what to do.

Thank you
    Mark
  • Gannet_UKGannet_UK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK, did you see my reply above? I am having the same problem, and more! Could you take a look, please?