no live services go 6100 and go 6200 — TomTom Community

no live services go 6100 and go 6200

kodeboswachterkodeboswachter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
On both my go 6100 and 6200 live services stopped working. I did a factory reset on the 6200 without succes. I thought these devices have lifetime traffic and speedcamera's using the build in sim card over gprs connection. When I enter the network settings the devices says I have to connect via wifi or my mobile phone.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,879
    Superuser
    Hi @kodeboswachter

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and check your units settings on the TT servers and change if necessary. In the meantime have you tried the suggestions in the following video.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1753100/#Comment_1753100

Look back here to see what they say.

Doug
  • kodeboswachterkodeboswachter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited April 14
    I've checked the settings according to the video and didn't found the problem. The live services are activated. the device says there is no dataconnection.

Is there a general problem with tom tom servers that devices are not recognized?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @kodeboswachter
    Welcome to the community!
    Services on the account look okay. Traffic not working on both devices could be related to a service outage in a area.

Could you please report this to our customer service along with the location where the device has not connected to Traffic.

Thanks, Vikram