Radio silence while receving audio warning. — TomTom Community

Radio silence while receving audio warning.

lalicaprilalicapri Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Good day. I am using an Android9 Car stereo. 7018B the AMIGO runs perfectly on it except of one thing which is realy annoying. While I listen the radio and in the same time AMIGO is running it silences or turns off the radio while it gives any audio warning or route direction. I have tried it with the preinstalled HERE we go but with that I have no issue, it mixes the radio and the navigation audio.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,709 Moderator
    Hi @lalicapri
    Welcome to the community!
    The app is basically designed to work on compatible smartphones. Unfortunately, there is not much help we can offer as troubleshooting advice when using it on a built-in radio device.

Regards, Vikram
  • MUPMUP Posts: 384 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited April 14
    lalicapri wrote: »
    While I listen the radio and in the same time AMIGO is running it silences or turns off the radio while it gives any audio warning or route direction.
    Same effect here using a combination of Pixel 4XL and VOLVO Sensus (faster processor introduced in late 2020).

Muting the music that's currently normal behavior in TT AmiGO, independent of HFP or A2DP is in use I think so.

In this regard a built-in radio with TT-supported Android version, hardware chipset and audio codecs will not be a problem.

versions in use
    4XL Android 11 all updates
    HFP 1.6
    A2DP > AVRCP 1.5
    AA 6.2.610914

TT 8.0.1 (8983)
    TT NAV engine 27.0.0

• MUPMUP Posts: 384 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Now after an update to 8.6.0 (9042) that feature is working well.
    A2DP and HFP both are no longer muting the music completely.