Problem with answering calls — TomTom Community

Problem with answering calls

TomyGTomyG Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello. I 've hot a little problem with answering calls on my rider 550. Whene someone is calling a accept/dec buttons appears. When i choose accept the buttons disapears but phone is stil ringing (nothing happend) . Than after few seconds a miss call massege appears . Has oneyone simmilar problem ? I've tried eveything , reset apps , reset data , reset rider. Nothing .. everything works grear except answering

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,253
    Superusers
    Hi
    @TomyG
    Welcome to the site....
    Are you using an iPhone + The Tomtom MyDrive App ???
    There's an unresolved problem with the Apple iPhone iOS 13 & 14 the MyDrive App and the advanced Smartphone features....
    If you can live without the bells & whistles of the MyDrive App...
    Just use a straight simple Bluetooth Connection....
    Traffic will still work... MyDrive Route planning will work
    the only thing that does not work will be smartphone features....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1729911/#Comment_1729911

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • TomyGTomyG Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I am using Samsung note 20 ultra with and without app :(
  • PetrkPetrk Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited April 12
    Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I tried everything possible, but unfortunately the call cannot be connected. I have a rider 500 and a samsung A71. And that's not the only problem with this device. It does not communicate well with mydrive in the PC, in addition there is no contact list in the rider and it is not even possible to make phone calls. I had an urban rider and he was absolutely perfect for calling and connecting with a helmet.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Czech!
  • RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 684 [Revered Pioneer]
    For the answer call option to work you need the MyDive app running on your phone and a proper connected and supported headset.
    edited April 12
    Everything is started and installed exactly according to the instructions. In the Rider you can see the headset (Nolan B3, it worked great on the Rider Urban) and a mobile phone. When you receive a call, icons appear to answer the call, but when you pick up, the icons disappear and a missed call appears. You can only send an SMS to it, but you can't call back.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Czech!
  • raesewellraesewell Posts: 160 [Revered Navigator]
    Set your phone to auto answer when on bluetooth headset.
    edited April 18
    Hello, I have switched the phone to automatic answer, but the navigation does not answer the call. The phone has been tested on other devices connected via bluetooth and they are working. So it is clear that the software in this rider is not good. He doesn't even receive news. Perhaps the company will sometimes fix this problem.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Czech)