What has happened to my accessory order? — TomTom Community

What has happened to my accessory order?

brentmcbrentmc Posts: 13 [Master Explorer]
I ordered and paid for a replacement windscreen mount on 09/03. I received the invoice and receipt on 09/03.
The item has not arrived. There has been no tracking order sent.
I received a duplicate of the invoice on 01/04.
I tried the website support page on the Tom Tom site, related to orders. Nothing happens, but I end up on the forum page no matter what link I click. I read the pro-forma answers, one of which said that at the top of the page I click the 'Orders' tab - guess what, no tab titled 'Orders'.

Please link me up with the orders department.

Thanks
Brent
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,158 Moderator
    edited April 9
    @brentmc
    Hi Brent
    Sorry about the delay. I think this question would be better handled by our customer service team.

The reason you get directed to the forum every time you click a link on our support page is due to a cookie issue.

Copy this link- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

and open it in a private/incognito mode in your browser.

Clearing the cookies should also help.

Open the link and log in to your TomTom account. The webpage tells you how you can get in touch with our support team.

Regards, Vikram
  • brentmcbrentmc Posts: 13 [Master Explorer]
    Hello,

I tried what you suggested. It worked once with incognito. I attempted to send a message. There has been no reply.

I have tried to follow up, but cannot get logged into see correct pages. Have cleared ALL cookies - does not work. Have tried a different browser - does not work. Have tried a different device - does not work. Please forward my request and details to those colleagues and ask fro a communication to be opened in my registered email address.

Thanks
    BRent
    Hello,

Can someone help otherwise I will have to search for a complaint area, plus send details to the Australian Consumer Affairs.

I have had NO replies regarding this missing online order from 09 March, other than the initial reply from a Vikram. I have send requests via the links he sent, using another device, but NO replies from those questions (two times).

Thanks
    Brent
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,621
    Superusers
    Hi
    @brentmc
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    1st... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

2nd... Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,158 Moderator
    Hi @brentmc
    I reviewed your contact history and I don't find any tickets for your question.

Have you contacted customer service using a different account?
    Could you send me the incident/ticket number through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
    Hello,

I have received NOTHING - no incident, or ticket number. All I have is the original confirmation invoice and a later resend of the same invoice. No one has responded to 4 attempts to contact 'Orders'. I have not received a tracking email fro shipment. My CC was debited on the day of order and invoice. I send messages to customer service using a different device, which could log in.

Seriously, this is a really bad service, something is VERY wrong here. Yes, I need this replacement screen mount as the original has failed (cable input), but it is getting to the point where I need to present consumer affairs with my records and seek the bank to intervene with a reversal. It is soon approaching 2 months since order and payment!

I need another avenue of communication to accounts, more direct. Email is good.

Thanks
    Brent