Where is my GPS? — TomTom Community

Where is my GPS?

Good Morning. I would like to know why when I bought my gps I was told that delivery took between three to four days and three weeks have passed and I still haven't received my order? The UPS driver must have come on vacation to the city of MAIA because he was there a week and did not have time to come to the city of LEIRIA (By car from MAIA to LEIRIA it is maybe three hours of travel) I hope that TOMTOM will at least return me my money because the GPS must be touring europe. I hope you tell me something

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 528 [Revered Pioneer]
    live chat or email customer care
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,546
    Superuser
    Hi @Raposa1969

This is a forum for users and is not a direct connection to Tomtom Customer Support whom you need to contact assuming you have not got a UPS delivery code and you can chase them whilst advising TT what is happening..

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If the above does not work as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,972
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Raposa1969
    Welcome to the site....
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    (1)... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

(2)... Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 814 [Revered Pioneer]
    Raposa1969 wrote: »
    Good Morning. I would like to know why when I bought my gps I was told that delivery took between three to four days and three weeks have passed and I still haven't received my order? The UPS driver must have come on vacation to the city of MAIA because he was there a week and did not have time to come to the city of LEIRIA (By car from MAIA to LEIRIA it is maybe three hours of travel) I hope that TOMTOM will at least return me my money because the GPS must be touring europe. I hope you tell me something

Hello

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ORDERS AND USE OF TOMTOM PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BOUGHT AFTER 01 JANUARY 2020.

2.3 Delivery and risk of loss
    TomTom will aim to deliver the Product within 30 days of order acceptance. If multiple Products are ordered, TomTom reserves the right to deliver each Product separately. Furthermore, TomTom aims to make Services available within 24 hours after the order acceptance.