Customer service not answering e-mails — TomTom Community

Customer service not answering e-mails

On 31 March I ordered a TomTom Supreme. However, the site referred me to my credit union to verify that the credit card was valid. My credit union verified the validity of the VISA card. Not counting Good Friday (TT was closed) it's been four business days since the order. I've sent two emails asking when the order status will change from "created" to "in progress" (or something similar) and have not yet had any reply.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Decimus
    Welcome to the community!
    I had a quick look at your contact history and I see the customer service responded to your email on the 1st of April.

The payment for the transaction was not processed and so the order was not completed.

If you find any deductions from your account please inform our customer service. They might need some further information to investigate.

Thank you, Vikram

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Decimus
    Welcome to the community!
    I had a quick look at your contact history and I see the customer service responded to your email on the 1st of April.

The payment for the transaction was not processed and so the order was not completed.

If you find any deductions from your account please inform our customer service. They might need some further information to investigate.

Thank you, Vikram