Tom Tom 6200 Speed alerts not working — TomTom Community

Tom Tom 6200 Speed alerts not working

sarossaros Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have just recently been given a new Tom Tom go 6200, to replace my old one, which Unfortunetly expired!
this unit comes with life time traffic and speed camera alerts. (same as old one, which worked fine)
the problem is that it does not show any speed cameras at all. I have done soft and hard resets, to no avail. Traffic updates seem to be ok. I have been on "My Drive Connect" to see if any updates are required for the speed alerts, but only shows a subscription option, for the speed cameras nothing else.

Can anyone help?

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,174 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @saros

Welcome to the community! I have asked my team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • sarossaros Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,

Thanks very much for helping me out with the quick solution, all seems to be working okay now

Many thanks.

Saros

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,231
    Superuser
    Hi @saros

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and check your units settings on the TT servers and adjust if required. Look back later to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,174 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @saros

Welcome to the community! I have asked my team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • sarossaros Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,

Thanks very much for helping me out with the quick solution, all seems to be working okay now

Many thanks.

Saros