LIVE Services connectivity -Error code 10? — TomTom Community

LIVE Services connectivity -Error code 10?

trevorthompsontrevorthompson Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello, Please could you help me with error code 10 on my go live 1005. Working last month it now cannot connect but I have until september left on my live subscription. I have done factory reset but I cannot connect to check to see that my [email protected] and password is correct. . Thank you

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Hi @trevorthompson
    Error code 10 is probably related to a SIM issue. Please get in touch with our customer service to review the status and advise accordingly.

Helpful link- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards, VIkram
  • trevorthompsontrevorthompson Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you Vikram, but it is not possible to speak email or chat with them. Phone number is disconnected, website chat does not work and I cannot find an email address. Please may you trigger them for me?. My status is that I have paid until September and they appear to have cut off my SIM or IMEI. It was not used for a few months because there has been a Virus! and I have been shielding. [email protected]
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,548
    Superuser
    Hi @trevorthompson

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.
    If the above does not work exactly as described try another Web Browser

Doug
  • trevorthompsontrevorthompson Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks, I am trying that.