No TomTom Update After Status=Fixed correction — TomTom Community

No TomTom Update After Status=Fixed correction

AlexKemAlexKem Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
My home address did not appear in the TomTom, the numbers in my street stopped at 287, which is wrong as the number run up to 307. I am number 303. So I submitted Report ID df07afb1-cd71-49e2-b9a8-c34c536cf1e1 on 26 Jan and https://www.tomtom.com/mapshare/tools/new/mapshare/#guid=df07afb1-cd71-49e2-b9a8-c34c536cf1e1 shows it as Status = Fixed. But when I connect my TomTom to my PC, there are no updates for Australia, and the new address still does not appear. Why?

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,221 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    @AlexKem
    Hi Alex
    Welcome to the community!
    Your device receives map updates once every quarter(4 new maps every year).

Corrections accepted in MapShare website could take up to 6-9 months to be rolled out as a part of quarterly map updates.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,221 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    @AlexKem
    Hi Alex
    Welcome to the community!
    Your device receives map updates once every quarter(4 new maps every year).

Corrections accepted in MapShare website could take up to 6-9 months to be rolled out as a part of quarterly map updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • AlexKemAlexKem Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Vikram, wow that seems very infrequent for them to be releasing updates. OK< I will just wait for the new Australian map updates to be released, and in the meantime keep telling my friends "yes TomTom does not recognise this valid address". (Google Maps does recognise it.)
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,261
    Superuser
    Hi @AlexKem

According to Google this is a 50bed on suite Nursing home.

bxn0bx5rzxh5.png

Doug