'My Routes' on GO Navigation (iOS) - Page 4 — TomTom Community

'My Routes' on GO Navigation (iOS)

124»

Comments

• vgn8485vgn8485 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Good news! But why not submitting V2.61 immediately then?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,100
    Community Manager
    That's technically not possible.
    Thanks @Jürgen for your response. Much appreciated.

If v2.6 isn’t getting approved by Apple, when can we expect V2.61 to be rolled out?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,219
    Superusers
    edited April 30
    Hi
    @vgn8485
    vgn8485 wrote: »
    (Snip) If v2.6 isn’t getting approved by Apple, when can we expect V2.61 to be rolled out?
    I think you have already answered your own question ;)

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • LevispLevisp Posts: 59 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    If V2.6 is not going to be Apple compliant due to App Tracking then why send it to Apple. Surely you fix what Apple requires and then submit. This all sounds a little bizarre. I'm guessing that need more time to get this right so we will just have to wait a little longer.
  • edwinstam1985edwinstam1985 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Wolter wrote: »
    Doesn't sound too promising. Can anyone recommend a better app?

I'm using REVER. It supports Apple Carplay too.

I'm sorry TomTom, but the response regarding synchronizing routes is painfully slow. I've ditched the new TomTom Rider due to connectivity issues. And now the app will follow. I'm not sponsoring the app for features I don't use.

I'll come back when the actual feature had been implemented.
    Community Manager
    As feared app version 2.6 has been rejected. The build including compliance with App Tracking Transparency should be submitted to Apple later this week.
  • fredaroony2fredaroony2 Posts: 121 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Jürgen wrote: »
    As feared app version 2.6 has been rejected. The build including compliance with App Tracking Transparency should be submitted to Apple later this week.

Will the routes be ITN routes or tracks like the Android app?
  • DumpsterDumpster Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Has the app version 2.6.1 been submitted to Apple?
    Community Manager
    It will be later this week as posted yesterday. They're making a new 2.6 build.

MyDrive Routes sync works like in the Android version.
    Jürgen wrote: »
    It will be later this week as posted yesterday. They're making a new 2.6 build.

MyDrive Routes sync works like in the Android version.

Those are actually tracks though right? Anything in the timeline to get actual ITN routes?
    When I sync MyRoutes from MyDrive to my Rider550 they are tracks so I'm guessing it will same on the iPhone.
  • PritVaderPritVader Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    The number of times I’ve checked the App Store for updates this week would perhaps be worthy of a world record 😂

Can I be a BETA tester please???
    Levisp wrote: »
    When I sync MyRoutes from MyDrive to my Rider550 they are tracks so I'm guessing it will same on the iPhone.

I have a Rider 550 too but you can edit routes sent to the device via MyDrive. You cannot on the Android app.

I have a Rider 550 too but you can edit routes sent to the device via MyDrive. You cannot on the Android app.

At least you have MyRoutes on the Android platform. As an iPhone user we are all still waiting for this basic functionality.

At least you have MyRoutes on the Android platform. As an iPhone user we are all still waiting for this basic functionality.

Don't worry, I've been waiting for ages for it too on my iPhone I use in my car.
  • smudger64smudger64 Posts: 70 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    PritVader wrote: »
    The number of times I’ve checked the App Store for updates this week would perhaps be worthy of a world record 😂

Can I be a BETA tester please???

What you too?!

How sad are we?
    Me too :'(
    Same here! Hope v2.6.1 will be submitted to Apple today.
    Come on @Jürgen, bring us some good news!
    Jeez, they take ‘later this week’ real serious ain’t it??

You forget the TomTom to Time conversion factor.

week == month :)

• JW024JW024 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Time goes by...so slowly..

In a few days I will need to pay for my app. If this is not implemented by then I need to look for another option. Summer is coming overhere and when I look in the app store this update was already promised before end of last year.
    Let's wait and see if I will remain user of the TOmtom app somewhere next week.
  • edwinstam1985edwinstam1985 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]

You forget the TomTom to Time conversion factor.

week == month :)

Somewhere this year...

But all kidding aside. I'm waiting patiently. Till then i've cancelled my subscribtion. And seeing the most recent feedback in the appstore, many more as this is the most requested feature there by now.
    edited May 7
    I really hope we see this update soon. The Go App has a great UI please don't change this. Behind the scenes I'm sure a lot of work is done in keeping the Maps up to date but the app is seriously missing support for:

1) Route planning and syncing with MyDrive
    2) Folder structure for MyPlaces and MyRoutes
    3) Support for user POIs

Combine this with the same in MyDrive and TomTom would have a blazingly good app.

Developers please listen - We do not all want a point and shoot app !!!