TomTom MyDrive Live Traffic on PC — TomTom Community

TomTom MyDrive Live Traffic on PC

I use the app on my PC to get a quick preview of traffic before journey. Up until a week ago (I think) I used to be able to click the car symbol at the end of a traffic jam to indicate it's length and delay time. These days the jams are there (long red line) as is the car symbol. However although the clickable hand appears on the car with mouse but it doesn't activate the information. Any ideas why?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,561
    Superuser
    Hi @caveman38

Just checked the My Drive Website and its working for me.

Doug
  • caveman38caveman38 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Everything on the page is visible except the queue length and delay time. I though perhaps a setting had changed except I can't see one that relates to that feature.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,996
    Superusers
    edited March 30
    Hi
    @caveman38

Working OK here... Using the Chrome Browser....

czcdpic5eod9.jpg
    Stay safe... ATB YFM
    Thanks all. I can see that the feature still works but for whatever reason doesn't on mine anymore. I may reinstall or ??? Thanks again
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,996
    Superusers
    edited March 30
    Hi
    @caveman38
    You can't reinstall the MyDrive Web Route planner it's a Website... You are only viewing the site on a Browser....
    Try... Scroll to the bottom of the planning window --> Click on the Cogwheel Icon (Settings)... Is the 'Traffic Incidents' option... Set to 'ON' ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    edited March 30
    As I said before the traffic jam appears in red as does the car. But the information when I click on it does not appear. However, I tied it on Internet Explorer and it works fine but NOT on Chrome which I've been using for years.
    Obviously I can use IE, but it takes ages to populate, where Chrome takes a fraction of the time.
    i'D LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW TO RESTORE THE FEATURE, WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY A BROWSER FAULT - WHICH i HAVE OBVIOUSLY CREATED. Excuse the upper case.