PROBLEM OBTAINING INFORMATION PRIOR TO ORDERING. — TomTom Community

PROBLEM OBTAINING INFORMATION PRIOR TO ORDERING.

I have been using tom-tom products for the past 18 years. I received an invitation from them in the form of an email to purchase a new unit with a 30% discount. Only to find when I placed the order the discount was not applied. They have no telephone mean to contact, email contact, or other form of communication involving financial matters with credit cards other than online. If this is the sort of poor customer relations service one can now expect from tom-tom then I will be looking to replace using alternative brand. It seems that tom-tom are jumping onto the bandwagon like many other companies stating that they are unable to provide any form of telephone contact due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Given that they have had over 12 months to get themselves organised this is a pretty poor show. What they should remember they are not the only providers in this industry and customers can easily find alternative good providers. Ones who provide proper customer support using the telephone service where necessary. They seem very quick to take your money but not provide any after sales.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,600
    Superuser
    Hi @DRAGON999

Contact via Chat and they can sort it out whilst you are on line.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If the above does not work as described try another web browser.

Doug