Australia MAP purchased but is not reflected on my account — TomTom Community

Australia MAP purchased but is not reflected on my account

miracleshappen2003miracleshappen2003 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited March 30 in Map purchasing
Hi This is regarding order 41xxxxxx69, I have purchased on 28-3-2021 a MAP of Australia 1 year subscription plus 6 months bonus for$94.95 and have paid by credit card and my online banking reflects the charge yet my tom-tom account does not reflect the purchase even on the next day , it is only visible under orders with the status "NEW" and payment status "Created". A friend of mine ordered the same product and could access it minutes later.

The device it was meant to go on was GO 1005 LIVE S/N: SAxxxxxxx33

I have purchased this product before and it was available immediately with no problems.

Please investigate this matter

Pamela

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 543 [Revered Pioneer]
    live chat or send email customer care
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,589
    Superuser
    Hi @miracleshappen2003

This forum is for users to help one another and is not a direct connection to Tomtom Customer Support. You need to talk contact Customer support via chat and they can sort it whilst you are on. During the current situation it appears some purchases are not being allocated to the relevant account as quickly as they should.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If the above does not work exactly as I detail try another Web Browser.

Doug