How to get a new battery for my golfer watch? — TomTom Community

How to get a new battery for my golfer watch?

AIMARDAIMARD Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited July 5 in Golfer & Golfer 2
comment obtenir une batterie neuve pour ma montre de golf

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,723
    Superusers
    You cannot get one from TomTom. You can replace the battery yourself, TT does not do it, you will need to Google instructions, get special tools, figure out what battery you need, purchase it, install it, etc. Frankly, you would probably be better off just getting a new watch; there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days (TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago).
  • Patrick110CH180Patrick110CH180 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am surprise that TT don’t propose changing of battery. It’s not very CSR…… I can’t accept to put my watch in waste.
    When we purchase nobody say the life of your watch is short (less than 3 years)…. Except if you don’t use it …. A vendor said that ! Thank you for this humorous idea sir! The big issue is that he didn’t know he was doing humorous !
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,723
    Superusers
    I am surprise that TT don’t propose changing of battery. It’s not very CSR…… I can’t accept to put my watch in waste.
    When we purchase nobody say the life of your watch is short (less than 3 years)…. Except if you don’t use it …. A vendor said that ! Thank you for this humorous idea sir! The big issue is that he didn’t know he was doing humorous !

What part of TT Sports went out of business almost 4 years ago is unclear? There is no one to replace your battery and even if they weren't gone, none of the watch companies replace batteries. I have a TT watch that is over 5 years old and still going strong so not all of them have such a short life.