Removed an activity, fitness points are still visible - how to erase them? — TomTom Community

Removed an activity, fitness points are still visible - how to erase them?

I accidentally registered indoor activity and removed that. I just had my watch on for several minutes and left it on the desk, still running. Some way an enormous amount of fitness point was calculated (1600). So I deleted the activity, though all the fitness points are still there under 'daily activity' with just 12 steps and 1 minute... How do I get rid of those fitness points I did not earn? I have already made a (new) run and connected my watch several times.
Tagged:

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    You cannot edit or remove activity points, even if you remove an activity. They are separate systems, one tracks 24/7 activity in the background and the other records the details of a specific sports activity. They run parallel but you can only impact sports activities, not 24/7 activity. Nothing you can do about it.
  • JRunnerJRunner Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks, though it doesn't completely answer my question. Whenever points are exclusively linked to a certain activity, I have seen before that they are actually removed when I deleted the activity. In this case, the 10 minutes indoor activity where the only things I did with my watch yesterday, it was laying on my desk for the rest of the day. So, 1) the points were not earned, there was not so much activity that I really earned them and 2) the indoor activity that was registered was the only activity since waking up/having the watch on my wrist/on the move, so those points should only have been earned by that activity... Any suggestions?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    Frankly, the algorithm they use is pretty poor and glitchy and prove to random over and under counting. . I honestly don't feel you can make any judgments from what it is telling you in terms of fitness points or fitness age, it seems to be a random, capricious measure that ties to very little. Ultimately, I don't expect a watch to be able to tell me how fit I am. Since TT Sports went out of business and stopped all production and development over 3 years ago it is what it is. Nothing is changing so you need to live with it or move on to another watch,.