Valid subscription but not on device — TomTom Community

Valid subscription but not on device

Oscar2011Oscar2011 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 23 in TomTom Services
Hi I have a via 135 and last week I updated the maps and my cameras which had expired and I previously paid for had disappeared so I applied a new code and now have camera's on my account till 2022 but they will not upload onto my device - I have tried uninstalling etc and soft reset but they will not upload onto my device and as said before the cameras I had in prior to updating my maps have also gone so I have no warnings of cameras at all - NOT HAPPY
I tried chatting to the robot which was useless and can't ring anymore so trying on here for some help - please bear with me cos I am not very good with technology or forums so if you need anymore info just ask - thanks in advance for any hep which will be appreciated as I am losing subscription time every day - cheers Judy
Think I need the help of moderator VikramK please

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,670
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Oscar2011
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Oscar2011Oscar2011 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi many thanks for trying to help - customer service have been in touch but everything they have said to try even down to resetting device etc isn't working - they have confirmed the new cameras are on my account they just won't upload to my device the cameras in the service icon are permanently greyed out - just getting very annoyed now - thanks and stay safe- Judy
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,219 Moderator
    Hi @Oscar2011
    You sent me a private message for the same :)
    I have responded to you over there.

Regards, Vikram