Original Persistant Speed Camera database has been deleted and replaced with one that requires a sub — TomTom Community

Original Persistant Speed Camera database has been deleted and replaced with one that requires a sub

Su_BearSu_Bear Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I have finally arranged to update my TomTom (A via 135), it came with Free Lifetime Maps and I thought speed cameras as well, I had to have its lifetime maps reinstated as it had been removed by TomTom and replaced with an advert to buy a new device ? I have now been told that I had lifetime map udates but not speedcameras ?

The map udate issue has been resolved, but I still have an issue with the speed cameras

The device has had a database of speedcamers on it that was supplied with the device and that I have been happy with. I was presented with an offer to update this a a very cheap price and it updated. I know understand that this update was actually a suscription, which is not somthing I want. I have stopped the subscription but my original database of cameras has been removed from my MyDriveConnect .

How do I reinstate the original database of cameras, as I have been told the new ones will stop working after a month ? I never asked for this database to be deleted and has worked perfectly well since i had the device.

Or will the new database be persistant like the old one and I dont have to worry ?

Thanks

Comments