Tom tom 6200 HGV traffic service — TomTom Community

Tom tom 6200 HGV traffic service

Brand new 6200 HGV sat nav traffic will not work. Little car icon is greyed out. Have tried soft and hard resets but still not working, all upgrades have been installed to no avail. Menu/settings/system/about system that speed camera and traffic are activated but when traffic is clicked on I'm told that tom tom traffic services are temporarily unavailable however the speed camera update gives me the details of the subscription and the expiry date.

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Welcome to the community!

I have asked my team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check if the service is working when you drive on a planned route.

Regards, Vikram
  • BobtheSparkyBobtheSparky Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you ever so much @Vikram, it is working 100% now. Your help is appreciated.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,823
    Superuser
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Let us see what @VikramK has to say after he has checked the settings for your unit on the TT servers. Look back here later.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Welcome to the community!

I have asked my team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check if the service is working when you drive on a planned route.

Regards, Vikram
  • BobtheSparkyBobtheSparky Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you ever so much @Vikram, it is working 100% now. Your help is appreciated.