Order update — TomTom Community

Order update

Hi all ,
I purchased a Tomtom go professional 6250 a few weeks ago and there is no update on the delivery status, I even purchased the faster delivery option as I need it for work but for some reason there is no update as to when it will arrive... has anybody else experienced this please?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Pagedcub87
    Welcome to the community!
    Unfortunately, there is not much help we can offer on a public forum. My suggestion would be to get in touch with our customer service. They are equipped with tools to check the status and advise accordingly.

Helpful link- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards, Vikram
  • Daveyboy2154Daveyboy2154 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same for me also, contact with Tom-tom is rubbish, no phone answer, no e mail answer took payment straight away and nothing since, total rubbish customer service indeed, chatbot a waste just keeps taking back to start page, hope the satnav works better than customer service, Sorry i bought it now
    Vikram your link is not helpful at all by the way
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,550
    Superuser
    Hi @Daveyboy2154

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If this does not work as described then try another Web Browser.

I have just tried and got to the point where I can ask my Question Via Chat

Doug
    Doug I have tried this many times and no good at all
    Superuser
    edited March 22
    Hi @Daveyboy2154

Have you got to the Box where you can write a message to Chat. I have just tried and go there. Also have you tried with a different browser.

Doug
    Doug, I have tried chat bot, no avail, tried chat to a person, keep getting cut of when connected, I am on google browser so I have no other issue with google browser, I have give up now getting very frustrated why not answer a phone to get info I do not know, much easier IMHO, thanks for your reply by the way
    Superuser
    Hi @Daveyboy2154

Just tried Google Chrome and it keeps throwing me back to the forum. Try Firefox.

Doug
    OK so got to "speak to a person" via live chat, My options are and I quote "wait for it or cancel order" in short and to the point terms, oh and at the end a "sorry" so in my 20 plus years of tom tom the customer service has dived to new depths, feel this will be the last tom tom I will ever buy, thank you for the help given that was more than tom tom, PS still waiting on order 16-3-2021 now 29-03-2021