No map updates on the TOMTOM GO 50 — TomTom Community

No map updates on the TOMTOM GO 50

DIEGO_29DIEGO_29 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
edited March 15 in Map installation
Hello good morning, I have a problem with my tomtom go 50.
I had to restore a previous version because it had been blocked, I did it and now I have no maps. I go into my drive connect and no map appears in my content.
The device is up to date, but I don't have maps.
Can you help me please?
My serial number is: VHxxxxxxxxx23
Greetings and thank you

Mod edit:
Machine translated (Spanish)
Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,234
    Superuser
    Hi @DIEGO_29

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and help you get Maps displayed when you view My Content in the My Drive Connect software. Look back tomorrow to see what they have to say.

They will also delete the serial number as we seek to avoid that information being displayed on the forum. If the unit is linked to the account you use here they can pick it up from there.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,186 Moderator
    Hi @DIEGO_29
    Welcome to the community!
    I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Thanks, Vikram
  • DIEGO_29DIEGO_29 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited March 16
    Yesterday I managed to put maps and others. I went out and tested the gps that had been working correctly with the computer. I went to put it in the car and it didn't work again. Now I am back to the beginning. It does not let me do anything and I am without connection with the device and it no longer reproduces anything but errors.

Mod edit:
  • DIEGO_29DIEGO_29 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited March 16
    It does not work for me with a micro sd card.
    I remove it and everything starts working. I don't understand why but that's the way it is

Mod edit: